This Privacy Policies describe the Company (The Company referred to PROX TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD., 531, BATU 2 1/2, JALAN KLUANG, 83000 BATU PAHAT, JOHOR.) policies and procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of the User (The User referred to individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.) information when User visiting the Website (The Website referred to PROX, accessible from http://www.prox.com.my).
PROX understand User care about how their information is used and shared, and the company appreciate User trust. The information collected is used to communicate with customers about the company products, services and promotions.
COLLECTING, USING AND DISCLOSURE OF USER PERSONAL DATA
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
While using PROX services, the Company may ask User to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used or for identification purpose. Personal identifiable information may include, but not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Full address
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use User Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website, including to monitor the usage of the website.
- To manage User Account: to manage registration as a User of the website. The Personal Data provided can give User access to different functionalities of the website that are available to a registered User.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services that User have purchased or of any other contract with the Company through the website.
- To contact User: enable to contact User by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide User with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which the company offer that are similar to those that user have already purchased or enquired about unless user have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage User requests: to attend and manage User requests to the Company.
- For other purposes: the Company may use User information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve the website, products, services, marketing and User experience.
The Company may share User personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: the Company may share User personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of website and/or to contact User.
- For business transfers: the Company may share or transfer User personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of the business to another company.
- With business partners: the Company may share User information with business partners to offer User certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when User share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If User interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, User contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see User name, profile, pictures and description of activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of User activity, communicate with User and view User profile.
- With User consent: the Company may disclose User personal information for any other purpose with User consent.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company may disclose User Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- In response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency)
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of user of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The security of User Personal Data is important to the company, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While the Company strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect User Personal Data, the company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Company have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.